Tuesday 21 October 2008

Major Dorky Ash fans

That afternoon when Liz and I were watching the Ash soundcheck/rehearsal, a guy from Razor TV came up to talk to us - he had heard that we were fans from Malaysia (ooh did Tim tell him cos I think I only told Tim) He made us sing "Girl from Mars" holding the banner!!

I hope Darth Mark didn't see the video - I bet he'd fall over his chair laughing if he did!!

And cheers Liz for the video link - oh gee we really do look like the 2 MAJOR DORKY ASH FANS FROM MALAYSIA (and dead proud of it too lol)



What's up with the statement bout how Ash were "UNEXPECTEDLY nice and down to earth?" I don't recall them ever having a reputation for being otherwise. *sigh* Tim O'Dreamy is noticeably absent in the interview

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I'm already a fan of your blog, very interesting videos you posted, love the irish car bomb one as well.

so which of the two is you,
so that I can say hi in the Bangkok 100 rock concert, hehe.

Nuch

Unknown said...

Thanks. I love that Irish car bomb vid :)

What's ur email Nuch? We should get in touch and meet up at the festival! I'll be there with my fellow Ash loving frens from Singapore and Indonesia :)

Oh this is me - u can see a pic of me and Ash there :D
http://bloodbubb1e.blogspot.com/2008/10/meeting-ash.html

Anonymous said...

you're so lucky to meet them,

I met them 7 years ago, when they were here last time in Bangkok, and yeah, they were sooooo nice.

i'm still figuring out how I could meet them this time, hehe.

this is my email : nuthatai99@yahoo.co.uk

if you have myspace website, add me here www.myspace.com/nuthatai

when will you arrive in Bkk?