Monday 16 March 2009

Out of Africa

I couldn’t fathom what the fuss was all about, but when the Resident Evil 5 Collector’s boxset arrived via FedEx delivery last week, I knew the TV would be off-limits for the next few weeks.

Sudafan had pre-ordered the Collector’s boxset online months ago and the boxset came with a copy of the game housed in a metal case, which presumably is limited edition; a pendant, mini Chris Redfield figurine and tri-cell bag (don't ask me, I have no idea what that is but it look like it'd be great to use for shopping LOL)

Like most games I've seen on the PS3, the graphics is pretty amazing. You can even team up with your buddy in a co-operative online mode to battle those Majinis

As far as I'm concerned, I hope sudafan will finish RE5 before my 100000人。出頭天DVD arrives next week hehe

No comments: