Tuesday 31 March 2009

Memories of 中山足球場

Now that I've got my copy of the 100000人。出頭天DVD, I can safely house my two 100000人。出頭天concert wristbands/tickets inside.


I was pretty chuffed when I saw my banner a couple of times during the concert !! hehe. That confirmed my suspicion that most of the DVD footage were taken from Blue Day, i.e the second night.


When I first saw the concert DVD tracklist, I was disappointed that only less than half of the songs sang during the concert at Zhongshan Football Stadium made it to the final cut. This was similar to the previous Born To Love [為愛而生] CD + concert DVD version which also featured predominantly new songs sang at the concert.

Sadly some of my favourite songs from the concert were left out; Ashin's solo version of 私奔到月球, 超人 (such a shame cos Ashin sang it so well that night) and 纯真. I was however glad that 孫悟空 Ver All Crew Out made it on the DVD cos that is a kick-ass version.

No comments: