Tuesday 13 October 2009

Hunt for the Red October


Finally secured tickets to the much anticipated upcoming 五月天 [創造55555人] 高雄演唱, which will be my 10th D.N.A concert. 

Initially I planned to go only if I could secure good tickets (within the range of the first 5 rows) but after reading about how the Expo doesn't have a time limit (which means Ashin can sing well into the night until his birthday, which coincidentally falls on 6 December) and how this is gonna be different from the other D.N.A concerts, I was determined to go. By hook or by crook I had to attend this one ;)

I love outdoor gigs - the atmosphere is somewhat different. It's a lot more fun than indoor gigs and this is gonna be a massive grand one. As of yesterday afternoon, all 55,5555 tickets which went on sale last Friday were completely sold out, all in a span of just 3 days!

No comments: