Thursday 22 October 2009

Coldplay Viva 2010 calendar


Got my first 2010 calendar from Stephanie (thanks dear!) sometime ago but I was told not to reveal it as back then it wasn't released in the market yet. She works for the publisher who printed the Coldplay calendar - hence my free advance copy.

It's a 16-month calendar that runs from September '09 to December '10. Don't know if I am gonna use it (I suppose I shouldn't let it go to waste..) But I don't really like Coldplay much! Used to listen to them way back before their debut album was released.. when Jo Whiley used to play their first few singles a lot on BBC Radio One. These days I don't listen to them bedwetters no more.

2 comments:

chris said...

bedwetters, LOL! but their debut album is pretty good

Unknown said...

agree but can't say the same bout their subsequent albums XD