Saturday 30 January 2010

The return of the suspenders

I should have known it was a matter of time before the suspender jeans make a comeback. Ashin had an obsession with suspender jeans circa 2007-2008 which he wore everywhere. So now the man has launched his own suspender jeans. LOL.

suspender jeans galore!

Available at all Stay Real shops from today 30 January, each pair of STAYREAL Work00 Pioneers' Jeans 拓荒牛仔褲 is priced at NT$3680 and as usual, comes in both ladies and mens sizes in blue and black colour.

see the similarity with the one below?



Having bought the first pair of Stay Real jeans, I'm contemplating adding this one to my wardrobe (despite what I've complained earlier about the quality of Stay Real's jeans - it's super stiff and bleeds during each handwash. Not the kind of quality one would expect from a pair of jeans that cost that much!) I'll have to wait till I'm in Taipei in April to try them out before deciding to buy ;)

3 comments:

New-Hee said...

I think that he really likes suspenders>_< That looked so nice on him, finally, he produces that himself. I want get it~ HAHA

Anonymous said...

want!!! but so expensive... i hope i can find an alternative (or just buy suspenders then attach to the pants :P)

Unknown said...

I’ve tried that clarissa but couldn’t find any here. well not long denims, I can only find suspenders with short denims for ladies