Sunday 2 May 2010

Good old-fashioned American chocolate: See's Candies

I discovered some really good American food on my second trip to the States :) I don't know where to begin blogging about them cos there are so many LOL but I'm gonna start off with chocolates, my ultimate favourite comfort food.

Elly introduced me to See's Candies, which is an American candy manufacturer based in western US (mainly in San Francisco and Los Angeles). They sell an assortment of lollipops but their main product are chocolates. I've never heard of See's Candies prior to my last trip, but since they were highly recommended by my American friend, I decided to buy some, most of which were given away as gifts when I got home except for this box of assorted milk chocolate:

Packaging was very simple and traditional - none of those fancy creative and fancy packaging we see in the market these days. But when you have good quality chocolate, packaging doesn't really matter.

a box of assorted See's Candies milk chocolate

5 comments:

sunset2712 said...

I didn't see these chocolates there! My surname! hahaaha

Unknown said...

is it your family owned chocolate store? haha! I bought them in San Jose

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
smeLLyphant37 said...

Did you like em'? I love em'. I can buy them here in Boston now! yea!!!

Unknown said...

yeah i love them but i can't buy them here. the closest outlet is in Hong Kong o.O