Saturday 26 June 2010

Kula Shaker live in KL


So I was on FB browsing my event invitation, only to find someone had sent me an invite to Kula Shaker Live in KL on 5 August 2010 at KL Live. Omigosh!!!!!!!!! I'd never expect them to play here.. ever. LOL.

A long long time ago when they released their debut album, I was drawn to them cos they sang in Sanskrit, an old Indian language. It was kinda strange to watch a bunch of white blokes singing in an old Indian language but it was cool. Britpop was cool and have always have.

Anyone who's interested in attending, tickets are prized at RM118 (Early bird, from 1st July – 7th July), RM138 (8th July onwards and at the door) and there's also VIP Zone tickets for Upper Level priced at RM160

2 comments:

chris said...

dun buy the upper level tix. not worth the extra $.

dbgal99 said...

They will be in Taipei too on 27 Jul..if u are still there, can check it out
http://www.legacy.com.tw/program_detail.php?ln=tw&BID=108