Wednesday 18 June 2008

I've got a new watch

I’ve got a new watch and it’s a Tissot chronograph! =] I don’t know why I bought a chronograph watch when I have absolutely no need for that function (actually I don’t even know how to use it) but the model without the chronograph looked so ordinary – the chronograph version is an absolute beauty!



The watch comes housed in a sturdy box which weighs almost as much as a mini brick.. together with a paperback on the history of the watchmaker.. hmm.. I might read it when I’m really bored




While hunting for the watch, I must have glanced at hundreds of different models – the Longines ones were really classy (but out of my budget) My mid-end Titus that I wear to work everyday for the past 2+ years is plain ol' dull.. so I wanted something with a higher build quality. Something Swiss. In the end I got the Tissot chronograph for RM1,390 with a cool 25% discount.

No comments: