Monday 9 June 2008

Weezer are back!


My fave American band is back with a new album [Red Album] and judging by its cover I think they've gone in the same musical direction as Jay Chou LOL. Note campy Village People inspired clothing

I have two Weezer albums in my collection, namely the Green Album and the Blue Album, which I've got the Deluxe Edition double disc edition with a bonus disc of b-sides. Great debut album with b-sides almost as good, if not better than the A-sides.

Anyone old enough to remember their "Buddy Holly" MV from your old PC? If you had bought a PC with Windows 95 way back then, you may recall that your PC came preloaded with that MV :)

Speaking of new releases, here's another one to look out for: Coldplay's Viva La Lida Or Death and All His Friends due out in mid June.

No comments: