Tuesday 24 June 2008

Professor Layton


Moving on from Lego Indy to a more intellectual game on the DS.. hehe.. Professor Layton and the Curious Village didn’t quite turn out to be what I had expected. The graphics is pretty.. when you watch the cut scenes it feels like you’re watching an English anime, but once the game gets going.. it’s a whole different story.

The game revolves around Layton, a Professor (cum archeologist!) with his lil sidekick Luke who turns up at a village to solve a mystery of a dead man’s will. The entire games revolves around various puzzles and these are no ordinary puzzles.. the first few were a breeze but the subsequent ones had me stumped.. it’s like sitting for an IQ test on the DS. I think they should rename the game “Professor Layton and his Bastard Puzzles” :P This is one game that’s strictly for Mensa geeks.

I think I am gonna move on to the next Phoenix Wright game

No comments: