Thursday 11 March 2010

Ash live at Santos Party House - New York

Just my darn luck. I flipped out when I saw DMH's post in Facebook: Ash's gig at Santos Party House, NYC on Saturday 3 April 2010. Why is the Ash NYC gig on the night that I'm catching a bus to Mohegan Sun? Fate is so cruel.

It's such a rare opportunity for me to be in a city halfway round the world where one of my favourite Britpop band is having a gig. At a small venue no less, and to rub salt into the wound, the gig ticket costs only US$8. (!!!!!!) That's dirt cheap!!

For those of you who are able to make it, tickets can be purchased from ticketmaster

Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go crawl up in a ball and cry :(

3 comments:

anett said...

no possibility of you catching the later bus?

Unknown said...

sadly IEM has arranged only one bus. The thing is, catching a later bus (if there's one) is risky cos I need to get to Mohegan for the 2am concert :)

Liz said...

!!!!! GO WATCH THE ASH GIG! I'm sure they'll play plenty of new material!


and fly to Mohegan ;)

but yeah sometimes these things happen :((