Tuesday 7 December 2010

I want...

Christmas is just around the corner and it just occured to me that I haven't posted a wishlist here since December 2007

1. Stay Real iPhone 4 cover. when they decide to release it.
2. Angry Birds iPhone 4 cover. Yes, I am obsessed with iPhone 4 covers
3. more storage space for my CDs and fangirl stuffs
4. white earbuds
5. pair of high top chucks
6. 2011 desk calendar. Not the Face Shop one
7. I wanna see Mayday live again but I feel very strongly about Mainland events and am not particularly fond of countdown concert so I will just have to wait till 2011

4 comments:

Fei said...

I have one from Optimax table calendar..hehehehe..y mayday does not release table calendar.Sigh...

Unknown said...

not bausch & lomb? then can give ms See ~hehe

fei said...

hahaha...i need no more contact lenses d....so, no chance to buy bausch & lomb......but suppose can custom-made one for her with a big WLH photo....

sunset2712 said...

thank you thank you! hahahaha... make sure i receive one from u fei!