Wednesday 26 January 2011

My Mints Mayday iPhone 4 case

My iPhone has new clothes :)

Picked up my My Mints Mayday iPhone cover last weekend in SG. The set which retails at S$29.90 comes with:
- an iPhone case (choice of either iPhone 4 or 3GS)
- an EZ Link card sticker
- a box of Mayday My Mints
- a metal case to house all of the above

It looks all good and I now keep my iPhone face down. Unlike the 3GS case, the iPhone 4 case is made of a softer, rubber like material, much to my liking. It doesn't leave as much prints (cos the surface isn't glossy) and it provides a more comfortable grip. It's also cushy enough to absorb shock, if the phone should drop.

My only complaint is.. the corners of the front of the case started to peel off. Looks rather unsightly =[

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pics, anymore?


avh-p3200bt