Sunday 23 January 2011

Rock 30 SG encounter

What a weekend!

Not only did I attend Rock 30 快樂天堂 滾石三十新加坡演唱會, I got to see Mayday 5 times in the span of 10 hours =D

It started with the concert at 8:00PM (which I will post in a separate entry), then catching Mayday returning to the hotel about 12ish AM. We retreated to our room after Mayday then decided to head down to the lounge for a drink. Lo and behold, on our way down we got into the same lift as Emil Chau!! (why not Mayday XD) He musta seen the O.O look on our faces haha. He started talking to us, asking about the concert etc. He then got off at the ballroom level. So they were having the post concert celebration dinner in the ballroom!

From where we were sat in the lounge we could see each and every artist who were headed to the ballroom cos they had to walk past our table. The rest of Mayday (minus Monster and Ashin) went in about 10 minutes after Emil. Monster went in several minutes later. Ashin didn't come down for the dinner. Emil left about 2ish and on his way down (he was headed out) he stopped to ask why haven't we gone to sleep yet haha

Apart from the other artists, Guan You was the first to leave the dinner, followed by Masa. The last to leave at 3AM were Stone, Monster, Joe and the rest of the rowdy bunch. OMG they were so noisy with their drunken stupor yelling. LMAO!!! Monster, Stone and Joe then went off (presumably for their own private drinking session). Again Monster was yelling. This time I could hear only his voice hahahahhaha I had to contain my laughter.

Later in the morning, we saw the band leaving to catch their early morning flight back to Taipei. I approached Monster cos I had to deliver Jessie's CNY card to him. I've approached Monster several times (somehow I always seem to be 'bumping' into him)and each time I approach him, I'm always greeted by his smile. And when you call him, he'd stop to wait for you to approach him =D He's such a sweetie

He look REALLY BAD upclose. Was this the same Monster I saw onstage the night before? LOL!! His face was flushed - very dull red and his hair was in a mess. He wasn't walking properly as he still had a slight limp from his fractured toe injury.. and appeared to be a little disorientated/dazed from all the alcohol. And he was still in the same clothes from the night before. What a sight. But despite all that, he still look sooooo cute hehe XDD I think he couldn't really see me cos he waved at me... when I was right in front of him! o.O

1 comment:

Van Van said...

Wow you were at Rock 30 also! I was there too! =D