Friday 4 April 2008

Bonehead's Bank Holiday

What a long and gruelling week this has been! Files are mounting on my desk and there was a crisis the other day at work which thankfully was resolved before it exploded. I got an earful from the bank manager. Needless to say it wasn't pleasant but I am sure the other guy I was dealing with at the bank (the bank manager's subordinate) had it worse. Even the partner overseeing the file was not spared. LOL!

I was given a new file today and the pesky client insisted on meeting me tomorrow cos he works across the causeway and is only back in KL during the weekend. *grumble* *grumble*

I think I need a break from work.
You know I need a little break
To get away for a holiday
So I can see the sun
Cos in the sun they say it's fun
If you can get some
Well I could take a train or a boat or an aeroplane
Or I could steal a car
Cos in a car you can go far
It just depends on what kind of car you are
That song reminds me of "D'Yer Wanna Be A Spaceman?" that Ashin swiped for one of his song ^__^ (Oasis is afterall one of his fave band). I love this song! It's one of my fave Oasis b-side and these are my fave lines off the song that I am sure we all can relate to:
It's funny how your dreams changed as you're growing old
You don't wanna be no spaceman
You just want gold

No comments: