Tuesday 29 April 2008

Book signing sessions

It took me countless hours yesterday compressing my vids and then uploading them at YouTube. The internet connection was really sucky so it took awhile to upload the vids. I realised after the first few vids that the compressed vids look really bad on YouTube so I had them all recompressed in a higher quality format.

The day after the concert were the 2 book signing sessions at IMM; Stone's Baby Let's Rock and Ashin's Escape to Japan. Stone's session was at 12PM. Ashin's was at 2PM. I got there at about 10:30AM and bumped into Jennifer when I got off the train at Jurong East. What a coincidence!! This is the 3rd time I've bumped into her LOL.


What a bad idea it was to have the book signing session barely 12 hours after the concert. The fans who turned up all look knackered and even the guys look dead tired. Ashin's eyes were so puffy and red.



No comments: