Sunday 13 April 2008

Countdown to Mayday's Genting concert!!

Less than a week to go. I can't wait!! My last trip up to Genting was almost 3 years ago (gasp!) It was sometime in June/July 2005 when I attended Leehom's concert. If it were not for concerts, I wouldn't ever bother making a trip up there.


I found this old newspaper cutting the other day when I was sorting my old mails I found this sandwiched in between some old letters. 



I just came across the results for the Music Radio Awards held in Beijing yesterday. Mayday won for best band for HK/Taiwan. Apparently Jay Chou was also at the event and he expressed interest in collaborating with Mayday in the near future. Ooo very interesting indeed. Ashin and Jay collaboration?

Ohhh Ashin is sporting a brand new Stay Real tee!! I love the new design!! Hmm.. "Back to Earth"? Could this possibly be a new design for the "Down To Earth" world tour? The official Stay Real website don't seem to have any updates on the new tee. I hope they sell it at the Singapore Down To Earth concert 

No comments: