Wednesday 14 January 2009

Jason Mraz live in KL

Details of Jason Mraz's first ever concert in KL on 4 March 2009 at Stadium Negara has just been unveiled. It's about time considering that Sistic has already started selling tickets for Jason Mraz's Singapore concert on 5 March 2009 a long time ago!

Ticket prices range from RM258 to RM68 and there are two free standing zones. If you purchase the tickets this Saturday at Sungei Wang at between 12 noon to 3PM, there's an early bird discount of 15%.

I'm still undecided if I should attend.. does anyone know if I'll be able to see anything onstage from the RM68 seats? I've never been to Stadium Negara and the last concert I attended at Stadium Merdeka was Mayday's Final Home concert 3 years ago *gasp* I should make effort to attend more local concerts

No comments: