Tuesday 24 February 2009

Music-Man is coming to town


Leehom's Music-Man KL concert will be held at Bukit Jalil's National Stadium on 2 May 2009 and ticket prices range from between RM88 to RM600. The first few rows of the VIP section (off limits for sponsors) cost a whopping RM800!! How are they justifying the cut-throat prices? Is it the cost of the LCD screens ?

Come to think of it, I don't think I've paid so much to see other artists in concerts. Leehom's concerts always seem to cost more than the usual cpop concert rates..

Public ticket sales will start on 1 March 2009.

3 comments:

mushroomhead said...

thks for the info.... and i thot it's recession now.. haha.. lucky i hv not thot wat to do with my ang pow money and it come to good use now ;)

Unknown said...

i have to dig into my ang pow $$ to pay for the ticket too. No money liao after ordering the Mayday DVD lol

sunset2712 said...

No ang pao money for me this year altho I am not married yet. *sobs*