Wednesday 5 August 2009

Handprints for charity

POPRadio FM91.7 is running an online auction at Ruten with proceeds going towards a good cause, for charity to raise fund for schoolchildren meals ... and items going under the hammer include.. *drum roll please* HAND PRINTS by Mayday!

Ashin with the Mayday sign
is Masa affixing his handprint or kneading dough? 
another one working hard in the kitchen kneading dough
Ryan's peace sign.. cool! 
I contemplated bidding.. but whatever am I gonna do with it if I should win (highly unlikely looking at the current price) It'd be too awkward to display that handprint in my room and someone will probably pass some remark that it look like a prop from Planet Hollywood.

Mr Auctioneer
buy one free one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"你還在比V呢,諺明你怎麼搞.."-__- haha that's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw Guan You's pic!

I still remember that from the SDHZDZTW vcd lol! Monster's always picking on Guan You(=