Monday 24 August 2009

Unfair 828 concert?

Some Mayday fans are feeling rather disgruntled about this Friday's D.N.A concert in Singapore, citing that it's unfair for the 828 concert to run until midnight when they cannot sing overtime on Saturday's concert (as the stage has to be dismantled by noon the following day for another event)

FC and Sistic started pre-booking the 29/8 concert back in December 2008, way before announcement of the D.N.A World Tour. Subsequently in June, as response to the pre-booking was overwhelming, an encore concert was added for 28/8. By then, most fans had already secured tickets to 29/8 thus foregoing 828.

During Mayday's recent concert promotion, they had promoted 828 and promised to sing until midnight. To make up for teh shorter concert on 29/8, they are gonna pick 50 lucky fans to take photo with the band backstage (which isn't much of a consolation)

The way I see it, if they can't sing overtime on Saturday, why not start the concert earlier?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I accidentally saw your article. I am also a MAYDAY super fans! It’s nice to meet you!

I have actually bought MAYDAY DNA ticket for 28th August Friday night, which last 4 hours as you mentioned. My seat is :
PB-1 row12 seat 5
which is super front seat, only 12th rows from the stage. You can check in sistic website online.

However, there is a sudden changes in my plan so i can’t make it at friday night. If you are interested in Friday’s show too, I can sell you at a cheaper price. If you are interested, pls contact me @ 81687518 or email me richierich821@yahoo.com. My name is Richie.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Unknown said...

Yea, I agree! Start earlier!!!

Jaschocolate said...

both nights sang till midnight.. yay~~

how come you got lobang for tw concert tixs? can share info?

jaschocolate@gmail.com