Sunday 13 September 2009

DT in da house

I met David Tao last Thursday! :))

It was surreal. Not the first time I met him, having attended his previous concert, album & concert promotions. It's been such a long time since I saw saw him, I think the last time was his last album autograph session in KL.

David is such a sweetie, he talked to us like we were old friends :D We had a couple of questions to ask him and when I asked to take photo with him and an autograph, he gladly obliged :D

Sadly I didn't have my 69樂章 album with me then as it was sold out the last time I tried to buy it at the CD shop. I told David about it and he replied 'that's what I heard'. Oh umm so David knew about his album selling like hot cakes in KL? I'm sure he's happy to know that.

Ahh.. what a night to remember!

No comments: