Sunday 30 December 2007

New Year resolutions

Now that New Year is just around the corner, it’s time to start on next year’s resolutions.

1. Spend less time online
It’s bad enough that I spend about 8-10 hours a day in front of the computer at work and when I get home, more often that not I find myself online on my laptop. My mom complains that I spend more time communicating online that I do with the people I live with :P

2. Lose weight and eat healthy

3. Make more money :)

4. Be a nicer person (haha)

5. Seriously reconsider my career path

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ling!!! whats ur facebook email u are using? i cant seem to find u on there! ='[

Anonymous said...

wha! new career path? no more lawyer-ing??

i should steal ur resolutions! #1, 2, and 4 really apply to me! #3 not so much since i'm earning zippo, and rather losing more money than earning at this point. :D yeepeee for tuition.... *groan*

jeanne