Monday 17 March 2008

Black Sunday

I spent almost the entire Sunday stuck at work in client's office. What a horrible way to spend my weekend. I should be at home in bed napping :P

My grandma passed away on Sunday evening. She had not been well for the past year or so. Dad left for Benut early this morning. The rest of us are heading down only on Wednesday as the actual funeral is on Thursday. Mom said grandma will be cremated in Johor Bahru then the ashes will be housed in a temple in Singapore. My granddad's ashes is also housed there.

I went through my wardrobe today cos I needed to pack black clothing for the funeral.. then I realised I don't have enough black clothing! I found a couple of dark coloured tshirts but they had red coloured fonts on the front.. Bro said I should just wear my Stay Real tee. No way am I gonna wear that to a funeral !!

Ashin and I have the same Stay Real tee!! 

No comments: