Monday 24 March 2008

I am a CD junkie

I found some time to finally put away the stash of Mayday promo CDs I got from Singapore. Once again, thank you Rock Records!! Thank you Masa, Monster and Ashin!! You guys ROCK! It's about time I had them put away, they've been sitting in my cupboard for the last few weeks. I also got around to reorganising my entire CD collection. Over the years I've amassed a collection of over 530 CDs (yes I do keep count) I used to house all my CDs in my bookshelf but when it outgrew the bookshelf I bought a CD shelf from Ikea and now that shelf houses about 3/5 of my collection. The remaining are housed in the bookshelf.

I have the complete album sets of all my fav artistes; Oasis [totalling more than 80 discs!!], Ash, The Bluetones, Wang Leehom[王力宏], Mayday[五月天] and David Tao [陶喆] :D




more CDs!

No comments: