Tuesday 12 May 2009

D.N.A HK tickets up for sale!

Today morning I found myself with additional 4 tickets for D.N.A HK gig on 20 & 21 May 2009. Due to unforeseen circumstances, some friends had to cancel their HK trip altogether.

I have to now put these extra tickets up for re-sale and have enlisted a HK friend's help to resell them, failing which we will find ourselves with extra seats to jump on during those nights LOL

Any takers please drop me a line at my email

***edit: tickets have been snapped up! That was quick..***

2 comments:

mushroomhead said...

wow, tat's fast....
and u are goin HK in just a few days time!! im so excited for u.. hehe.... take more pics pls and do take note whether ashin got say any new canto lines. haha...

Unknown said...

hope i get good seats and betetr view of stage ;)