Sunday 31 May 2009

How to get rid of smell in water bottle?

I've had my D.N.A water bottle for over a week now and I still can't get rid of the plastic smell! I've searched online for tips to get rid of the smell and most people have suggested soaking the bottle with water and baking soda or lemon juice or vinegar or bleach (wouldn't bleach corrode plastic?)

I saw during the HK concert the band are also using the bottle (they have to endorse their own merchandise) 

can you spot their water bottles?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloodbubble! Your DNA merchandise makes me salivate! LOL, sorry that's not a good visual, but it does! I've heard the same- soaking it in warm water and baking soda, not sure if it works, but good luck with that!(=

PS: I can see your gloomy in the corner! *Envy!*(=

Unknown said...

I did try that last night and I think the smell came off a little.. looks like I’ve gotta leave it soaked for a few nights lol

Are you gonna wait for Gogoshopping to stock the DNA merchandise? Wonder if you can get it online from Singapore when the tour hits there in August.

Anonymous said...

I hope so! I'm going to email the gogorock people tomorrow to see when it'll be up!(=

I just also got a reply from the venue I got my DNA tickets from, and they said they've still got some DNA posters left so I'm gonna pick one up tomorrow! For $10AUD each though. I thought it'd be free considering you can sometimes get old movie posters free at the cinemas, but *shrugs* I'm just ecstatic to get one!

PS: By the way, are you by any chance 'L' on merry's onedayinmay.net blog?

Unknown said...

Yup that’s me =)

Say, we should move our conversation to email. Do drop me a line at yeeling05@gmail.com if u wanna chat about MD or anything ^^