Friday 5 June 2009

Rising gods of the East



I'm not a fan of kpop and I've never liked DBSK [동방신기]

I came to know a few days back that DBSK and Mayday are both staging concert in Beijing on the exact same day [11 July 2009]. Upon reading that, my assumption was that Mayday's concert would outsell DBSK's without a doubt in Beijing, as Mayday have a really solid massive fanbase in China.

But judging from the venue.. DBSK are performing at Workers Stadium whereas Mayday are gonna be at Capital Indoor Stadium. The former is a large outdoor venue, and the latter is a much smaller indoor venue (from what I found at wiki). I'm not jumping to conclusions, but maybe DBSK have got a bigger fanbase in Beijing or they booked the venue before Mayday.

五月天 vs 동방신기
who would you rather see?

3 comments:

sunset2712 said...

五月天 Mayday, anyday!!

Anonymous said...

MAYDAY! Of course.

I don't know much about DBSK...beyond their names.

mushroomhead said...

yes, Mayday!!!!