Thursday 25 June 2009

This Is The First Time


Keane are playing Singapore this 13 August 2009 as part of their Perfect Symmetry Tour and it will be their first ever gig down under. Tickets are available to purchase here

I remember the first time I heard Keane. It was a few years back and I swore I thought it was a new Travis single LOLz! Eventually I found out that it was "Somewhere Only We Know" by a new band called Keane. I went out and bought a copy of 'Hopes And Fears'. It was alright, not mind-blowing (I have a preference for guitar based rock bands) but a good listen. I had forgotten all about them soon after till I heard "Somewhere Only We Know" featured in the trailer of that Keanu Reeves flick 'The Lake House'

Don't think I'll be attending this - if only they'd play here...

1 comment:

mushroomhead said...

u shld move to sin.. hahaha...