Friday 5 June 2009

Jisan Valley Rock Festival 2009

I remember how I used to look forward to all the music festivals during summer. They were great fun, and I'd get to see all my favourite bands in a single weekend.

Enough of reminiscing, Oasis are set to return to Korea next month to play at Jisan Valley Rock Festival. Sigh. If only Korea was nearer then I'd be able to make a trip there. I wanna see Weezer (I love them - they are one of the very few American bands that I like) and Starsailor!

Why aren't there any decent rock festivals in this country or region? Guess I'll have to wait for next year's Bangkok Rock Festival... (though the Bangkok Rock Fest pales in comparison to Jisan Valley Rock Fest' line-up cos they don't have as many foreign bands in their line-up)

1 comment:

chris said...

wah got oasis, weezer...patti smith! fuji rock festival also not bad, rocking line up and nice environment