Friday 19 June 2009

War of the DNA tickets

The last few days have been really busy hence my absence here. I had gone off to fight in the war for the DNA tickets

Tickets for the 26-27 September 2009 D.N.A concert in Taipei went on sale at 5:55PM on Wednesday 17 June 2009. Massive hordes of Mayday fans swarmed to various ticket channel in a crazed bid to purchase concert tickets. ERA ticket, the online ticketing channel couldn't cope with the demand. Their system failed and they had to reset it several times, leaving many ticketless fans high and dry.

It was really heart wrenching as I watched my rock zone Row 6 tickets slipped away when Era could not process my booking, despite countless hours of repeated attempts *cries*


By midnight, more than 90% of tickets for both shows were snapped up. And by noon yesterday, all tickets for both shows were completely SOLD OUT!!! All in in less than a day. WTF.

Due to the overly overwhelming response, a third concert will now be added on Friday 25 September 2009. Tickets will go on sale on Friday 26 June 2009. Looks like another war is going to happen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is crazy! Well not that crazy I guess, it is in the nature of Mayday fans!(=

So good luck with the tickets on Friday! You have to get them and go and come back to share the experience!!(=

Unknown said...

Thanks. I've already asked my friend in Taipei to go Q up for the Friday tix =D Online system is unreliable