Tuesday 1 July 2008

Back to the ranch

This blog is starting to resemble a casual gaming blog

Since finishing Professor Layton, I had planned to jump back into some good ol court room action in Phoenix Wright 3 cos I am lagging far behind in that series. Having said that, I found myself back in Mineral Town harvesting crops. Yup, it’s back to Harvest Moon. This time I am playing the newly released Harvest Moon Cute – which has the exact same gameplay as the previous Harvest Moon I played.. except I now play a female protagonist. Which is cute and all but the lazy folks at Natsume kept the exact same Mineral Town characters from the previous game .. leaving our poor female protagonist in a town full of cute chicks.. with hardly any decent eligible bachelor.. (am still contemplating if I should court the old git bartender who’s old enough to be her dad or the cute floppy fringed blondie at the beach :P)

The last time I played Harvest Moon I managed to progress fairly far (this is one of those never ending game that seems to go on and on and on with the end nowhere in sight) When the old R4 became corrupted, there went my saved game :( Well, that’s what you get for playing downloaded games.

This is one game that require a lot of patience and time. It’s also highly tedious – with 1001 work and chores to attend to..

No comments: