Wednesday 2 July 2008

Thank you cake

I helped a fellow office mate on her brother’s banking matter a couple of months back. It was one of those standard file that she could easily run on her own but she needed a lawyer to basically oversee the entire file and sign her letters. The file took a little longer than usual to complete but eventually we closed it sometime last month. Yesterday, as a token of her appreciation, she bought me a walnut carrot cake from Suanson. Much to my surprise - I have to admit that I was pretty touched by her kind gesture - I have handled many files for friends and relatives of office mates and bosses and more often than not I don't get anything more than a thank you note from them.

It just goes to show that a little gesture goes a long way

Thank you Janice for the lovely cake =]

No comments: