Wednesday 23 July 2008

Tropic Thunder

This is the one movie I wanna watch next month - Tropic Thunder starring funnyman Ben Stiller, "Ironman" Robert Downey Jr and "Kungfu Panda" Jack Black, scheduled for release in the US on 13 August 2008. The movie has a list of star studded A-list cameos by "Spiderman" Tobey Maguire, Matthew McConaughey, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise (in a bald headpiece and fatsuit - now that I have gotta see!)

Robert Downey Jr plays a black man in the movie!!! His character is a multiple Academy Awards winner Aussie method actor who's gone to great lengths to play an African American and he look so convincingly black that I almost fell off my chair laughing when I watched the trailer LOL

The film is about a group of primadonna actors filming a Vietnam War movie whose fed-up director dumps them in the middle of a real war zone! Looks like another classic Ben Stiller comedy

This video promo for Tropic Thunder is hilarious (in a really sick way):

I like the part where the kid tells Robert Downey Jr "...till The Dark Knight comes out, then you're screwed... Christian Bale will kick your ass" LOL

No comments: