Friday 11 July 2008

Mini Mayday

Net's blog entry today reminded me of a really old Smurf figurine I used to have many many years ago.. if only I can remember where I've kept it. Coincidentally, it's also a sports Smurf edition. I guess they must still be in production..

Nevermind my misplaced Smurf figurine.. I've got Ashin + Monster + Stone + Ryan + Masa (sadly, it's not the Desperate Housewife edition :P) figurines ^.^

Like a true fangirl, I've even the miniature versions of Mayday LOL. Even our resident Jay Chou fan has a bust figurine set of Jay, immaculately preserved and housed in a very expensive collector's case! And mind you, these are not the standard version sold at record stores - they are the limited edition numbered ones.. and guess who had to go hunt them down and carry them back all the way from Singapore?

bro's Jay bust figurines.. strictly not for sale

No comments: