Monday 4 August 2008

From Guerlain to Porter International

Last year Ashin was appointed spokesperson for Guerlain to promote their range of lipstick and lipgloss. Till today I still wonder why they appointed him for a women's beauty care product [though they do have a range for men] Hmm.. I think Richie Ren was a former spokesperson if my memory serves me right - I vividly recall Joyce telling me she bought the Guerlain lipstick set in HK for the limited edition Richie freebie some years ago..

will you buy a handbag from me?

Moving on, Ashin is currently part of Porter International's next design project which features a series of handbags designed in New York, Milan, London and Taipei. And yes Ashin is leading the design challenge in Taipei. Wow I'm awestruck! is there no limit to the guy's creative talent??!

1 comment:

said...

and he is making a lot of $$$ too