Tuesday 19 August 2008

Year of the Rat

Whilst dusting off my Ash CDs, I rediscovered my Badly Drawn Boy collection (just so you know, I arrange my CDs in alphabetical order) Badly Drawn Boy aka Damon Gough was once described as the bloke who "looks like a dustman but sings like an angel". His first album won a Mercury Prize Award and he's currently working on his next EP due out by yearend.

I own two BDB albums - "Have You Fed The Fish?" (picked this up after "You Were Right" was nominated for a Brit Award) and "One Plus One Is One". I bought my copy in Singapore thinking that it was a UK copy (you wouldn't be able to find the CD here in KL) but it turned out the CD was released by Rock Records! I forgot this track - "Year Of The Rat" is my favourite track of that album.



i need a hug :)

No comments: