Saturday 9 August 2008

Music Man in Singapore

Fei texted me just awhile ago with news of Leehom's upcoming Music Man concert in Singapore on November 1st! Ticket prices are S$198, $168, $138, $108 and $78. Need to confirm by tomorrow to secure the ticket. Taotao and I have opted for the $198 ticket :) Wanna get a closer view of Bahamut LOL. Sigh..Taotao broke the bad news to me last week that Fatcat will no longer be singing back-up for Leehom on the new tour :(

Before the Music Man SG concert, I plan to travel down for the SuperBand 2 finale on October 5th (on my birthday!! =]) Anyone know how I can get ticket for the event?

3 comments:

sunset2712 said...

Wow, Lee Hom's loving Sg a lot! Concert every year!!!!!!!!!! Hope u and Jessie would enjoy urselves to the max and take more nice vids! lolz...

Unknown said...

Thanks Lee Hoon! Hope he will stage his KL concert soon :)

sunset2712 said...

no no no nooooooooooo..... dun want so soon... lols