Thursday 28 August 2008

Playing doctor


The blog’s been a little quite lately as I’ve been preoccupied with the DS and watching Gallen Lo on old reruns. I started playing Mario Party last week and completed it in less than 5 days. No sweat – it was an easy game! Is it just me or are games getting easier these days? Or maybe I’m getting better at video gaming LOL

I started Lifesigns after I completed Mario Party. It’s quite similar to Trauma Centre (OK I admit that was not an easy game – I played that 2 years ago and didn’t get very far) but Lifesigns is far more entertaining. I killed my first patient when performing an appendectomy! Haha.

I’ve been told the game is made to resemble a trashy medical drama.. and oh, it’s got a whole cast of dodgy looking characters – including the “lady” boss who look like a man who wears a bell around "her" neck! (eikk.. is that bell really to hide “her” adam’s apple?)

No comments: