Wednesday 5 November 2008

Case dismissed

I always take a long time to finish a Phoenix Wright game and the final Phoenix Wright is no exception. I started the game in mid/end Sept and after my week long SG trip in early October, the DS laid idle on my bedside table for a good 2 weeks before I dusted it off for the final gameplay.

By the time I was close to the end, the battery indicator was flashing red and I knew I had to quickly finish it before the battery goes dead. There's nothing worse than the DS going dead when you are so close to finishing a game! Sure enough, the battery died just as the end credits started to roll.

And despite what the reviews say, this is definitely not my favourite chapter of the Phoenix Wright trilogy. Dahlia Hawthorne was put on the trial stand too many times in this episode though they made up for it by introducing the Godot character. One of the many great character in the Phoenix Wright series (Miles Edgeworth is still my personal favourite)

Moving on, my next game will be "Apollo Justice", the successor to the Phoenix Wright series.

the cast from Apollo Justice

yes the scruffy looking dude on the far left is Phoenix Wright !

No comments: