Saturday 8 November 2008

Justice is served


I jumped into Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney right after I concluded Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations and the first episode kept me gripped to my DS for hours! It was an excellent first episode which takes place 7 years after the last Phoenix Wright game and once again Phoenix Wright found himself being accused of murder.

7 years after Trials and Tribulation, Phoenix is no longer the great defense attorney that he once was. He's been reduced to a 'professional' poker player cum pianist working in a seedy Russian joint. Whatever happened to Nick??! I've yet to find out what exactly happened 7 years ago that caused him to lose his attorney's badge..

Graphics on Apollo Justice look somewhat improved and but gameplay remains the same. I do believe the new Miles Edgeworth Perfect Prosecutor game due out next year will feature improved gameplay compared to the previous Phoenix and Apollo chapters. Can't wait for that!

No comments: