Saturday 6 September 2008

Ash collection

I’ve been listening to Ash a lot lately in anticipation of the upcoming gig - alternating between Intergalactic Sonic 7's and Meltdown on my playlist. I'm still on the lookout for Twilight of the Innocents! :(

from L-R: Ask Ash Interview CD Rom, Goldfinger, 1977, A Lifeless Ordinary, Wild Surf, Wild Surf radio promo, Envy, Shining Light, Free All Angels US ltd edn + bonus DVD, Intergalactic Sonic 7's, Starcrossed DVD, Meltdown double disc, Meltdown Korea promo, Starcrossed, Renegade Cavalcade and Renegade Cavalcade DVD.
I have 16 Ash CD in my collection - nowhere as comprehensive as my Travis and Oasis collection (I've 82 Oasis CDs and 61 Travis CDs) Someday when I find the time I will do a separate entry for each collection :)

This Interview CD below was officially released by Infectious Records sometime after 1977 was released though I don't think it was ever available commercially.



Intergalactic Sonic is my most played CD in my Ash collection. My bro bought it as a birthday gift for me and it's conveniently got all the singles (pre-Meltdown) on disc A and b-sides on disc B. Saves me the trouble of having to pull out each individual CD for listening.




And finally, this is the last Ash CD I bought.. and it's from Korea! It's a promotional Korean copy of Meltdown which I picked up in a little CD shop in Seoul. Not quite sure what's the current exchange rate for Korean won but at the time I bought this back in late 2004, 9900 won which is actually quite cheap.

No comments: