Friday 19 September 2008

Trials and Tribulations


I put off playing Phoenix Wright 3: Trials and Tribulations long enough. I’m now embarking on the last of the 3-part Phoenix Wright series which some critics claim is the best of the series. So far gameplay has been sluggish - after a week of gaming I'm still only at episode 2. Like its predecessors, there are 5 episodes altogether.. i.e I am barely halfway through the game!

Coming fresh off playing Lifesigns, Phoenix Wright now seems so tedious.. there are so much text to be read and sometimes I find myself tapping the button too quickly to fast forward the dialogues only to miss out on parts of it!

Interestingly enough, the game introduces a new prosecutor who goes by the name Godot, a coffee junkie (drinks up to 17 cups of coffee per trial day!) wearing a Cyclops like mask who seems to hold a grudge against Phoenix.

No comments: