Wednesday 24 September 2008

Superband Grand Finals

FINALLY.

After weeks and weeks of pestering the staff at Mediacorp, friends in Singapore and random band sites for tickets, I finally got hold of a pair of tickets to the Superband Grand Finals on October 5th!! (on my birthday!! hoho) Damn those tickets are sure hard to come by.. why don't Mediacorp just put them on sale and save us fangirls the agony of having to hunt for tickets.

I get to celebrate my birthday watching 五月天 live. Awesome! Also performing at the Finals alongside Mayday are Beyond (two of Asia's biggest rock band) and Jonathan Lee together with some other Singaporean bands.

Looks like it's gonna be a long fun-filled week in Singapore with the Ash and Mayday shows. Can't wait!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

55555555555555

i got a surpise this morning. My fren msn me said got a pair of tix. but she told mi the girl gave to others this noon.

>_________<

i tot i can go airport only.

///

Anonymous said...

by the way

fyi:

mayday arrival-5th-Oct-BR225 12:00
depart -6th-Oct-BR226 1:10

hmmm,
if you have extra tix for superband final can you contact me msn@ littleplumage@hotmail.com

thank you so much~~~

crying`` i wan go c Mayday.

Unknown said...

thanks but sorry i really can't help u with the tix :(

Unknown said...

hey xiaoyu try lostsoldiersmlb.blogspot.com

Last week they said they were gonna give away superband tix.. keep an eye on that site

good luck ya

Anonymous said...

hi thanks for the info

it seems they hv already given out and I dont know the ans as well ><.

i going to airport tomorrow. I hope seeing them for a few seconds rather than never.

Enjoy~