Wednesday 10 September 2008

Countdown to Ash concert: 22 days

Counting down 22 days to October 2nd! I can't wait to finally see Ash live at Fort Canning Park. It's been donkey's years since I last attended a real rock concert in an open air fully free standing atmosphere! Gotta make sure I get there early - I wanna get into the mosh pit. Hope I won't get trampled =]

I'm hoping the lads will be singing more songs off their 1977 album since they are coming fresh off their London 1977 shows. I really hope they play "Kung Fu" cos I absolutely love that song to bits. I once sent the song on mp3 to a fren in North Carolina and she commented on how funny "Taiwan" was pronounced as "Thai-when" LOL. Till today I haven't a clue the kung fu movies referred to in the song haha.

Am also hoping to hear Tim sing all my favourite Ash songs live: Girl From Mars, A Lifeless Ordinary, Goldfinger, Oh Yeah, Angel Interceptor, What Deaner Was Talking About, Shining Light, Burn Baby Burn, Jesus Says, Evil Eye, Starcrossed, Renegade Cavalcade and Wildsurf !!



"oh Daniel-san made in Taiwan... c'mon Jackie Chan oh oh oh"

I'm getting my Ash concert ticket this weekend - bro is heading down south for work this Friday so I've asked him to pick up my Ash ticket in Singapore =]

No comments: