Monday 12 May 2008

back to college

An email came in my office mailbox this morning from my mom's fren's daughter. It reads:-

Good day, I'm XXX from XXX. I'm currently in the South Australian Matriculation program, majoring in Law. I'm doing a project entitled "Should cohabiting partners be given equal rights as compared to married couples?". It would be really great if you could help me by answering a few questions. Thank you!
1. In your opinion, how is divorce related to cohabitation?
2. Are people less committed to each other when they cohabitate? What's your view towards this?
3. Do you think the law should protect cohabitators as how it protects married couples?
4. Cohabitation undermines the family institution. What is your opinion towards that statement?
5. Would you encourage people to cohabitate? Why?
Once again, thank you very much!


Oh wow... why is she seeking my opinion on divorce and cohabitation issues? Sociology was never part of my module back in uni..

I sudden;y feel like I'm back in college again.. working on a tutorial worksheet.. except this time I won't be graded.

No comments: