Friday 16 May 2008

Seven days in the sun

The weather has been terribly hot and humid over the past few weeks. It is so hot that I find myself sweating even when I’m in an air-conditioned room!

I was sweating profusely at lunch yesterday and today was just as bad cos we went for lunch at the nearby Chinese coffeeshop and I could feel the heat burning me alive. I feel sorry for the folks running their foodstall inside that hot and stuffy coffeeshop. I really cannot imagine having to work in such condition in this weather!

Halfway across the globe in England, the folks in London are enjoying their hottest May yet and they're loving it, finding every opportunity to bask in the sun with a nice cold pint of lager.. (aaahh I’ll just sit in the shade.. can someone get me a pint of Carling?)

seven days in the sun by Feeder
crank up the volume on this, sit back and enjoy the heat

No comments: