Monday 19 May 2008

Mr Gloomy bear

I stumbled on this for sale when I was browsing at Yahoo. Brand new first edition Gloomy bear from Japan. Looks cute? Gloomy bear is not your average teddy bear. It's a violent bear that eats humans. Created by Mori Chack, a Japanese graphic designer.

"Gloomy, an abandoned little bear, is rescued by Pitty (the little boy) who raises him. At first, he is cute and cuddly, but becomes more wild as he grows up. Since bears do not become attached to people like dogs by nature, Gloomy attacks Pitty even though he is the owner. "



The only reason I'm blogging on Gloomy is cos it's Mayday Monster's favourite Gloomy Bear LOL. Pic below is taken by yours truly at the recent Down To Earth concert in Singapore. I know the pic looks good LOL cos I took it from the front row :D. See mr Gloomy there on the speaker?


On another note, Stay Real has just increased the price on their new line of tees. What!!? How are they justifying the price hike? Good thing I bought my last tee before they revised the price!

There's now a new line of baseball caps which went on sale at the Taichung concert on Saturday, which should be on sale at the HK concert. I think I am gonna be bankrupt when I get back from HK :P

No comments: