Thursday 8 May 2008

I want ice-cream!

This Sunday is Mother's Day. Looks like it's gonna be a weekend of feasting cos on Saturday Abby wanna meet up for dinner at TGIF. The last time I had dinner with her at Tony Roma's I think we ordered enough to feed a small army. This time around we have "pun so lang" around to help us finish the food LOL :P [My dear I know you're in denial.. hehe]

Speaking of food, I am so craving for Hokkaido greentea ice-cream right now! Rayne and I discovered it when we were in SIngapore 2 weekends ago.. it was absolutely heavenly ! I'm not a greentea ice-cream fan but it tasted so good that we went back the very next day for a second cone. I wish they had Hokkaido ice-cream outlets here in KL...

I'm gonna try to catch Iron Man in the cinema as well.. just to see what the hype is all about. I've never read the comic and had no idea who this Tony Spark character was up till about 2 days ago :P

No comments: